The term ‘Kawachh’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is No.32, 3rd Cross, Annipura Main Road, Sudhamanagar, Bangalore – 560 027. The term ‘you’ refers to the customer, user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
BUYERS: PURCHASING OF MERCHANDISE
Payment: If you purchase any merchandise through the Kawachh Online Store, you will be required to provide information regarding your credit card or other payment instruments. You represent and warrant to Kawachh that such information is true and that you are authorized to use the payment instrument. You will be responsible for all taxes associated with your purchase of merchandise through the Services.
Mode of Payment: Kawachh accepts 100% payment while placing an order on the website. We highly believe in protecting customer’s credentials, so we offer only reputed safe & secure payment modes and services of third parties. We accept payments through Credit Card, Debit Card and Paytm.
Loss and Cancellation: Title and risk of loss for all merchandise ordered by you will pass to you on our delivery to the shipping carrier. We reserve the right to cancel any order for any merchandise for any reason.
Returns: You acknowledge and agree that goods produced by us for you are bespoke custom-made goods. Other than where goods are faulty, you have no right to cancel any order or return any goods and all orders are final. For detailed information, see our Return Policy.
Waiver: Your purchase of an item using the Kawachh web platform constitutes a waiver of any and all intellectual property, proprietary, personal, and privacy claims relating to that purchase.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Your use of the Kawachh service is at your sole risk. The Kawachh service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Without limiting a buyer’s right to return merchandise and obtain a refund to the extent described in our return policy, Kawachh expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind with respect to any order, merchandise or service, whether express, implied or statutory, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Kawachh will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary damages, or damages for loss of profits including but not limited to, damages for loss of goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Kawachh has been advised of the possibility of such damages), whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any merchandise, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; or (iv) any other matter relating to the service. In no event will Kawachh’s total liability to you for all damages, losses or causes of action exceed the amount you have paid Kawachh or Kawachh has paid you about disputed service, or, if greater, one thousand rupees (INR1000). The foregoing limitations will apply to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law.
Kawachh, in its sole discretion, may suspend or terminate your account (or any part thereof) or use of the Kawachh Service and remove and discard any content within the Kawachh Service, for any reason. Further, you agree that Kawachh will not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Kawachh Services